Wednesday, June 6, 2018

For Direct Hire Overseas Memorandum Circular No. 08 Series of 2018 from POEA

Hello world!

I may not be the only one who is in this situation but I am very confused with this.

Last month, I inquired via e-mails and call about the requirements for direct hire but they have told me that direct hiring is banned, since last year. I sent plenty of emails to POEA during that time until I a reply last May 29, 2018 and it contains the new process for direct hire(s). Please see this email below and please visit the link and read its information.


Correct me if I'm wrong, my understanding of the said Memorandum Circular No. 08 is direct hire is now allowed as long as you follow the requirements stated. I have confirmed this already with POEA via call and emails to some of the POEA satellite offices.

So here's the problem and got me really confused, since verified contract is an important requirement. I send an inquiry via email to POLO of the country where I supposed to work and their reply is this.



So there!!!!! How come in POLO direct hiring is banned while POEA said that it is okay already?

Maybe I just don't understand the MC from POEA.

Please comment below if we have the same issue.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie, currently pinapa-authentic pa yung emp contract ko sa POLO TOKYO and ok naman. The problem is daming pang requirements na icocomply sa poea kasi binago na yung memorandum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi aki, thank you po. Yung employer ko ang nag pa authenticate mga one week po yung process. Oo, dami requirements.

    ReplyDelete